How do district and school leaders refresh professional learning communities (PLCs) mid-year?
We’re hosting a 45-minute panel discussion with a diverse group of K-12 district leaders and community building experts. The discussion will focus on how districts establish goals for professional learning communities, gather data/ feedback, and make improvements in the middle of the year with a limited amount of time for maximum definable impact.
Attendees will walk out with a handful of practical, process and data-driven leadership ideas to refresh your PLCs.
- Dustin Andrus, Instructional Technology Integrator and Professional Development Specialist, Broome-Tioga BOCES
- Leslie Abbatiello, Director of Professional Development and School Improvement, ACES
- Lori Duerr, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction, Professional Development, Colonial School District
- Victoria Kinzig, Chief Client Experience Officer, KickUp
When: November 30 from 11:30 AM ET – 12:15 PM ET
What: A live video panel. A recording will be provided after the webinar with your registration in case you miss it live.
- Discuss different ways to effectively incorporate PLC’s into your schedule
- Engage curriculum specific teams in a practical manner
- Energize the experience with actionable recommendations
- Support teachers and staff with purpose and data-driven activities tied to the most pressing priorities
- Find time to build on your PLC approach as needed with less mental energy mid-year
Where: A video webinar. We will email you the private link to get in as the date gets closer.