At KickUp, you’ll develop, manage, and grow our K-12 partnerships, enabling districts and professional development providers to better support educators. Specifically, you’ll help K-12 clients define their growth goals, determine how to measure those goals, and guide clients in using their data to make better decisions. In addition to client-facing work, you’ll have the opportunity to define and scale our culture, and ensure that we never stop keeping educators at the center of our decisions, always collaborate to solve complex problems, and learn quickly.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working at our offices in Philadelphia as part of a small team with a track record of rapidly delivering valuable software to educators across the country
• Cultivating, deepening, and growing relationships with existing K-12 customers at the school, district, and service agency leadership level
• Working directly with senior education leaders to help them establish their goals, build and tweak data collection instruments, track progress and needs based on their data, and identify high-leverage next steps that will move the needle on their teacher development efforts
• Managing the end-to-end customer lifecycle post-sale, including strategic planning, implementation, renewal, and expansion
• Maintaining and expanding the number and range of educators and K-12 leaders who use KickUp in their day-to-day work
• Ensuring client satisfaction by developing positive relationships and channeling product feedback appropriately
• Serving as an expert on the KickUp platform, and configuring our platform to meet clients’ needs
Mission: Our mission is to meaningfully engage educators in professional growth. It’s important to us, because education is in our team’s DNA, and because study after study demonstrates that a great teacher can have the single greatest impact on student learning. In order to help teachers grow and implement new initiatives, districts need high-quality professional learning and well-coordinated community-wide efforts, which are easier said than done. KickUp exists to help districts get there, and your work will lead directly to impact.
Our Team: We are a small and highly collaborative team. We are mission-driven, business smart, continuously improving, and we believe in collective success. We are quickly growing our team, revenue, and customer base, so you’ll have the chance to take on dynamic challenges and make a significant impact.
Our Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, health coverage, offices in center city Philadelphia, a flexible PTO policy, and many other great perks.
• Experience in building and maintaining client relationships while driving toward business outcomes like client engagement and retention
• An ability to listen empathetically and identify client needs
• An ability to project manage and translate competing needs into organized, strategic action plans
• A passion for technology, and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of the KickUp platform
• A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
• Ability to adapt to new situations
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take over improving processes and outcomes
• Willingness to challenge the status quo, present opinions and listen to others
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
• Passion for education and for our mission
• Experience in a client-facing role (as a Client Manager or Account Manager, for example)
• Experience as an educator
This is a Philadelphia-based position. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.