Sales Development at KickUp is about removing roadblocks for the sales account executives and helping our customers get service as quickly as possible. With the goal of maximizing the sales team’s performance, you will surface the best leads and coordinate meetings with account executives. You will make sure customer data and documentation is organized and ready to tee-up to sales reps so they can make the most out of every meeting. You will be working at our offices in Philadelphia as part of a small team with a track record of rapidly delivering valuable software to educators across the country.
• Ensure our CRM Salesforce.com reflects updated, accurate market data
• Identify and organize lead lists for sales team prospecting
• Research potential leads to strategize cold outreach
• Respond and route inbound leads appropriately
• Assist in the execution of email campaigns
• Qualify leads via 50+ daily dials and emails
• Organize and schedule meetings for Account Executives
Our Mission: Our mission is to meaningfully engage educators in professional growth. It’s important to us, because education is in our team’s DNA, and because study after study demonstrates that a great teacher can have the single greatest impact on student learning. In order to help teachers grow and implement new initiatives, districts need high-quality professional learning and well-coordinated community-wide efforts, which is easier said than done. KickUp exists to help districts get there, and your work will lead directly to impact.
Our Team: We are a small and highly collaborative team. We are mission-driven and continuously improving. We are quickly growing our team, revenue, and customer base, so you will have the chance to take on dynamic challenges and make a significant impact. If you are looking for a role where you can do meaningful, challenging work with a team of mission-driven professionals, this is the place for you.
Our Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, health coverage, offices in center city Philadelphia, a flexible PTO policy, and a great snack drawer.
• Has at least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce in a data-centric role
• Enjoys tracking down information and finding answers
• Is detail-oriented and maintains good records
• Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to the work, improving processes and outcomes
• Is thoughtful in verbal and written communication
• Learns new tools and strategies quickly
• Enjoys removing roadblocks and solving problems
• Demonstrates a sense of ownership and pride in their performance and that of the company
• Has a friendly and helpful attitude and contributes to a team by working effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds
• Is comfortable challenging the status quo, presenting opinions and listening to others
We are looking for Philadelphia-based candidates. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Sales Development Rep”.