You will build the systems that directly lead to company growth. You will code from day one, deploy often, learn quickly and impact thousands of teachers every day with your decisions. You will help us define and scale our culture and ensure that we never stop valuing user-oriented decisions, collaboration and fast learning.
Our Mission: Our mission is to meaningfully engage educators in professional growth. It’s important to us, because education is in our team’s DNA, and because study after study demonstrates that a great teacher can have the single greatest impact on student learning. In order to help teachers grow and implement new initiatives, districts need high-quality professional learning and well-coordinated community-wide efforts, which is easier said than done. KickUp exists to help districts get there, and your work will lead directly to impact.
• 3-4 years experience supporting commercial-grade web apps in production, with real load and scale.
• 1-2 years professional experience with React
• 1-2 years of professional experience with an MVC server-side framework (ex. Django, Ruby on Rails, Laravel, etc.)
• Flexible PTO program & paid holidays
• Health coverage
• Stock options
• Office in Center City Philadelphia, with easy accessibility to public transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.