We believe in data that you can use
We know that educators can have the single greatest impact on students and that improving instructional practice is the most crucial driver available to school districts striving for equitable student outcomes. As a company, we believe that data is the lifeblood of any sustainable, systemic change effort, but not all data are created equal: in order to unlock staff potential, it must be explicitly designed to translate insight into action.
What KickUp Does
We support professional growth teams through two complementary modules: Professional Learning, for managing PD activities and evaluating outcomes, and Professional Growth, for tracking formative and summative data on educator performance.
- Gather post-PD feedback to formatively evaluate success
- Share real-time facilitator reports
- Create, coordinate, and organize events
- Allow users to register and confirm attendance
- Track attendance and customize credits
- Provide certificates and transcripts
- Collect self-reflections & feedback
- Log coaching activity
- Conduct walkthroughs
- Run performance evaluation
- Set and track professional growth goals
- Create and customize scoring rubrics
As a team of educators, we know that initiatives are only as successful as their implementation. Each partner is paired with a personal Client Success Manager who understands your district’s unique data needs, manages your setup and rollout proactively, and builds your department’s capacity around your data. Partners say “It’s like having an extra trusted, cross-department FTE.”
Connecting the Dots
No matter which modules you use, your data is organized in ways that surfaces insight and prioritizes improvement. While other systems silo your data into compliance-driven reports, KickUp brings it all together so that you have a full, triangulated picture of educator growth.